Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday!

Since I have never been to the crazy Black Friday sales, I thought this was the perfect time. I was in the market for a new digital camera and there were many onsale. We went to Walmart on Thanksgiving to look at a couple to see which one I liked best. I found the perfect camera, then we went back home to see who had it on sale.

While driving home, we decided to go look at Best Buy to see if anyone was in line yet. Low and behold, there were! At about 1:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day there were about 20 people in line! Crazy!

After many hours of persusing the the sales. We went to bed. At 5:00 we got up early to go to some stores. The stores weren't nearly as crowded as I thought they would be.... but we didn't go to Best Buy or Walmart early though... I got a couple of sweaters at Old Navy, oh yea, and the shiny new digital camera!! And Joe and Patti (John's parents gave us money for the camera to be an early Christmas gift, woo hoo!! Thanks Joe and Patti!)

Here is the very first picture from the new camera... don't pay attention to my grossness, it was way to early to shower when we left the house to go shopping.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Ya'll are so cute :)

CB said...

ooohhh. mind if I ask how much your sony 8.2 cost? I am looking into a kodak 8.0 $150, sony 7.2 $119 or nikon $130-$200. Why did you buy a sony? Any advice appreciated! :)

Nikki57 said...

Clara would you stop with the Kodak nonesense :P

Nina I have the older version of that camera. You'll really like it

Nina said...

Yay, I'm glad to hear that Nikki. I'm very pleased with it so far.