Friday, October 19, 2007

Cooking Class!

Last night I went to a cooking class at the local vo-tech. The class was Holiday Desserts and Candies. We learned abunch of different recipes. I didn't really learn any new techniques, but it was still a lot of fun. I went with 2 of my coworkers and one of their wives.

The recipes got are
  • Pie Crust,

  • Elegant Pumpkin-Walnut Layered Pie,

  • Festive Cranberry Pie,

  • Irresistible Pecan Pie,

  • Buckeye Candy,

  • Cheesecake Truffle Bombs,

  • Peanut Brittle

My Irresistable Pecan Pie



In the middle are Buckeyes, the chocolate squares, circles with white chocolate drizzle are Cheesecake Truffle Bombs, and the other 2 things are Peanut Brittle.

2 comments:

CB said...

DANG! that pie looks amazing! I wanna go to a cooking class. Its too bad you all live so far away. Wouldn't a jknottie cooking class be so freaking fun??

Nikki57 said...

Looks yummy!!

But I do have to mention that every time you say vo-tech it messes with my head. Here we call them voc-tech's so vo sounds really funny