Thursday, October 11, 2007

Out With the Old, In With the New!

So, after marriage, most women get the "post wedding chop." I didn't think I was going to fall into this trend, but alas I have succumbed to it.... Here is what I looked like yesterday morning. (I put my hair in a ponytail after this, so don't pay attention the the horrid straightening job I did yesterday morning.)






Last night I had my hair cut at the local vo-tech's cosmetology department. Kara, has been in the program for almost a year. She did exactly what I wanted. Let me know what you think... Surprise Mom!! :)



2 comments:

Mrs. Nateq said...

Just 3 things I want to say about this new do...
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!!
I LOVE IT!!!

Rhonda said...

You did surprise me! I knew you were getting your hair done but I expected it would be dark and curly again.
It looks great! You know I love your hair blonde!
But what does John think of it so short!

you are gorgeous!