Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fajita Kabobs

I have been blessed with an amazing husband. When he gets home from "work" he usually will help me cook dinner. It was raining outside so we couldn't grill outside, so I used my griddle. I heart my griddle! Thanks RoRo for buying it for us! It's reversible so there is the smooth side (which I made the eggs in a basket on) and a grill side. We used the grill side for this.






To make fajita kabobs just mariniate beef or chicken as you would for regular fajitas. Then cut the meat into bit sized pieces. Also, cut up vegetables (whatever you like, we used onions, red bell peppers and green bell peppers) into bite sized pieces. Then thread the meat and veggies onto a kabob. If you use a wooden kabob make sure you soak it in water for about 20 minutes so it has a lesser chance of catching on fire. Then just cook, rotating frequently, until the meat and veggies are done to your liking. When they are done, take the pieces off of the kabob. Wrap in a tortilla with cheese, salsa, guacomole, sour cream, whatever you like! Good side dishes are queso, chips and salsa, black beans.....



2 comments:

Mrs. Nateq said...

You ARE blessed! Ok...here is the deal, I'm making eggs-in-a-basket tonight for my dinner and this weekend I'm going to make you 'fajita kabobs'! They really do look yummy. Good job John - Good job Nina - Good job John and Nina!

LA said...

Thanks for stopping by the pink kitchen. You've got a cute place here. I'll be back to check in on you. :)

Cheers! LA

PS I love your motto. Its a keeper!