Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Jello!


My mom has always made striped jello. Eating mulit-colored jello is way more fun. :) Normally I use smaller cups, but Wal-Mart was out of small clear cups, so I used the glasses I had at my house. You make it the same as regular jello. Just pour a layer of jello in the bottom of the cup, then let it set up for a couple hours, then make another color of jello and let it set up. Continue until the cup is full. Enjoy. I used sugar-free jello too, so it's a healthy snack to have.


3 comments:

Mrs. Nateq said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are beautiful, and I thought your mom's were 'out of this world'.....they are so beautiful. I'd like to try and make the 'striped Jello', maybe I will because J - E - L - L - O is so good!

PennyAnnPoundwise said...

I'm a friend and reader of your mom's blog and just wanted to say that I've enjoyed your blog thus far. I can see you share our love of homemaking! Look forward to reading more.

April said...

This will be a great dessert for the kids - Sheridan will think it is so pretty! :)